|– Low Voltage Operation : 1.24 V
– Programmable Out Voltage to 18V
– Sink Current Capability of 1 mA to 100 mA
– Equivalent Full-Range Temperature Coefficient of 50 ppm/°C
– Temperature Compensated for Operation over Full Rated Operating Temperature Range
– Trimmed Bandgap to 5%
– Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
|The TL432 is a three-terminal Shunt Voltage Reference providing a highly accuracy 1.24 V, 1.25V bandgap reference with 1.0 % tolerance.
The TL432 thermal stability and wide operating current (100mA), makes is suitable for all variety of applications that are looking for a low cost solution with high performance.
The TL432 is an ideal voltage reference in an isolated feed circuit for 3.0V to 3.3V switching mode power supplies.