Embedded WiFi Module USR-WIFI232-A2 Introduction of Embedded WiFi Modules
Embedded WiFi Module USR-WIFI232-A2 are low cost embedded 802.11 b/g/n WiFi modules which can convert UART(3.3V TTL) to WiFi or Ethernet. Embedded WiFi modules USR-WIFI232-A2 support AP(access point) mode and STA (WiFi client) mode. User can use this embedded module to realize their WiFi application speedy.
Features of Cost-effective WiFi Modules USR-WIFI232-A2
- Support 802.11b/g/n wireless standard.
- Support TCP/IP/UDP network protocol.
- Support UART/GPIO/Ethernet data interface.
- Support work as STA/AP/AP+STA mode.
- Support router and bridge mode.
- Internal antenna.
- Support transparent transmission mode.
- Provide AT+ instruction set for configuration.
- Provide friendly web configuration page.
- Support heartbeat signal and wifi connection indication.
- Support UART auto-frame function.
- 3.3V power supply.
- Max transmission distance: 200 meters (open horizon)
Application Field of Embedded WiFi Modules
- WiFi remote control and monitoring, TCP/IP and WiFi coprocessor.
- WiFi remote control toy such as aircraft and cars.
- WiFi Internet radio, camera, digital photo frame.
- Medical instrument, data acquisition, handheld device.
- WiFi fatness testing machine, smart card terminal, Smart Home.
- Instrument, equipment parameter monitoring, wireless POS machine.
- Modern agriculture, military field and other wireless related secondary development applications.
Function of Embedded WiFi Module
- USR-WiFi232-A2 has an Ethernet port with rate 100M.
- Module can realize, mutual data transmission among WiFi, Serial and Ethernet.
Networking Mode of Embedded WiFi Module
- AP Mode
- STA Mode
- AP + STA Mode