GSM GPRS Modules USR-GM3 Introduction
GSM GPRS Modules USR-GM3 are low-power transparent transmission GSM GPRS modules which can realize the UART’s bidirectional transparent transmission to GPRS. USR-GM3 is highly-integrated UART to GSM/GPRS module. Users can easily make communication with it among serial device, cellphone and network device. USR-GM3 is an embedded GSM module. It is designed for embedded system, and it is so small and convenient that you can integrate it to your system easily.
Features of GSM GPRS Modules USR-GM3
Small and completed function GPRS DTU, transmission between serial and GPRS.
Support GSM/GPRS and 2G/3G/4G card, but don’t support 3G/4G network.
Support 2 sockets, Support TCP and UDP.
4KB cache for each of sockets, user can choose to cache data or not.
Support register packet and heartbeat packet.
Support setting parameters via SMS message.
Support 3 work modes: SMS transmission mode, network transmission mode and httpsD mode.
Support basic and extend AT command sets.
Support class RFC2217, can dynamically modify serial parameter of module via network.
Support flow control: RTS/CTS.
Low Power GSM Modules.
- Support public and APN network access.
- Support heartbeat, Always Online mode, can keep connection with server.
- Support KEEP-ALIVE, to maintain connection if there is no heartbeat packet.
- Support network connection in Max 4 Channel, can send data from serial port to different servers.
- Support SMS AT Command mode.
- Support SMS transparent transmission, Network transparent transmission, httpsD, UDC and other working modes.
Application Field of Low Power GSM Modules
- Agricultural IOT Environment Monitoring Solution
- Charging Pile Data Real-time Transmission Solution
- City Bus Real-time Data Acquisition Solution
- Remote POS Online Payment Solution