|– Output Current up to 1 A
– Low Dropout Voltage ( 1.2V at 1A Output Current )
– Three Terminal Adjustable(ADJ) or Fixed 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.85V, 3.3V, 5.0V
– Line Regulaion typically at 0.1% max
– Load Regulaion typically at 0.2% max
– Internal Current and Terminal Protection
– Maximum Input Voltage – 15V
– Surface Mount Package SOT-223, TO-252, SOT-89
– 100% Thermal Limit Burn-In
– Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
|The LM1117 is a low power positive-voltage regulator designed to meet 1A output current and comply with SCSI-II specifications with a fixed output voltage of 2.85V. This device is an excellent choice for use in battery-powered applications, as active terminators for the SCSI bus, and portable computers.
The LM1117 features very low quiescent current and very low dropout voltage of 1V at a full load and lower as output current decreases. LM1117 is available as an adjustable or fixed 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.85, 3.3V, and 5.0V output voltages.
The LM1117 is offered in a 3-pin surface mount package SOT-223, TO-252 & SOT-89. The output capacitor of 10uF or larger is needed for output stability of LM1117 as required by most of the other regulator circuits.