|– Output Current up to 1A
– MLCC, Aluminum electrolytic capacitor applicable
– Three Terminal Adjustable(ADJ) or Fixed 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5.0V
– Line Regulation typically at 0.1% max.
– Load Regulation typically at 0.2% max.
– Internal Current and Terminal Protection
– Surface Mount Package SOT-223
– Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
|The LM1117 is a low power positive-voltage regulator designed to meet 1A output current. This device is an excellent choice for use in battery-powered applications, as active terminators for the SCSI bus, and portable computers. The LM1117 features very low quiescent current and very low dropout voltage of 1V at a full load and lower as output current decreases. LM1117 is available as an adjustable or fixed 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5.0V output voltages. The LM1117 is offered in a 3-pin surface mount package SOT-223. The output capacitor of 10µF or larger is needed for output stability of LM1117 as required by most of the other regulator circuits.|