|– Wide range of supply voltages
– Low supply current drain independent of supply voltage
– Low input biasing current
– Low input offset voltage and offset current
– Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
– Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
– DC voltage gain 100V/mV Typ.
– Internally frequency compensation
|The LM324 consists of four independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional op amp circuits.