|– Automatic feed forward compensation
– Optimized for offline converter
– Double pulse suppression
– Current mode operation to 500 KHz
– High gain totem pole output
– Internally trimmed bandgap reference
– Undervoltage lockout with hysteresis
– Low start up current : 0.3 mA
– Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
|The LM384xA are fixed frequency current-mode PWM controller. They are specially designed for Off-Line and DC-to-DC converter applications with minimal external components.
These integrated circuits features a trimmed oscillator for precise duty cycle control, a temperature compensated reference, high gain error amplifier, current sensing comparator, and a high current to pole output ideally suited for driving a power MOSFET.
Protection circuitry includes built in under-voltage lockout and current limiting.