|– 3.3V, 5V, 12V and Adjustable output versions
– Adjustable version output voltage range, 1.23V to 37V
– ±4% max over line and load condition
– Available in TO-220, TO-263 and SOP-8PP
– Guaranteed 3A output load current
– Input voltage range up to 40V
– Requires only 4 external components
– Excellent line and load regulation specifications
– 300kHz fixed frequency internal oscillator
– Low power standby mode, ISTB typically 30uA
– High efficiency
– Thermal shutdown and current limit protection
– Output short protection by reduction of frequency by 3 times
|The LM4576 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 3A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3V, 5V, 12V, and an adjustable output version.
Available in a standard 5-lead TO-220 package and a 5-lead TO-263 surface mount package.
External shutdown is included, featuring typically 30 µA standby current. The output switch includes cycle-bycycle current limiting, as well as thermal shutdown, and protection from output short for full protection under fault conditions.