|– Intergrated Power Switch 1.5A Guaranteed
– Wide Input Voltage Range 2.7V to 30V
– High Frequency Allows for Small Components
– Minimum External Components
– Easy External Synchronization
– Frequency Foldback Reduces Component Stress During an Overcurrent Condition
– Thermal Shutdown with Hysteresis
– Shut Down Current is 50 uA Maximum
– Wide Ambient Temperature Range Commercial Grade : 0 to 70
– Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
|The LM5171 product is 280 kHz switching regulator with a high efficiency, 1.5A intergrated switch.
This part operate over a wide input voltage range, from 2.7V to 30V.
> The flexibility of the design allows the chip to operate in most power supply configurations, including boost, flyback, forward, invering, and SEPIC.
This Ics utilize current mode architecture, which allows excellent load and line regulatuon, as well as a practical means for limiting current. Combining high frequency operation with a highly integrated regulator circuit results in an extremely compact power supply solution. The circuit design include provisions for features such as frequency synchronization, shutdown, and feedback control.