1. General Description:
The RFM95T/96T(W) transceivers feature the LoRaTM long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity
whilst minimising current consumption. RFM95T/96T(W) can achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm using a low cost crystal and bill of materials. The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness. LoRaTM also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity and energy consumption. These devices also support high performance (G)FSK
modes for systems including WMBus, IEEE802.15.4g. The RFM95T/96T(W) deliver exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing devices.
2. Key Product Features:
- LoRa Modem.
- 168 dB maximum link budget.
- +20 dBm – 100 mW constant RF output vs. V supply.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -148dBm.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Low RX current 10.3 ma,Sleep current 1.3ma(TCXO on).
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator
- Modue Size：16*16mm
Automated Meter Reading.
Home and Building Automation.
Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
Industrial Monitoring and Control
Long range Irrigation Systems