|– Input voltage at pin DRAIN 20 V ≤ UIN ≤ 400 V
– Operating temperature range: -40 °C to 85 °C
– Resistance of the DRAIN-GND open key in on condition of RON is not more than 40 Ω at the ambient temperature of 25 °C
– Breakdown voltage of the closed key at the pin DRAIN UBR not less than 460 V
– Average stabilization current at pin DRAIN: 120 mA ±5 %
– Load Short circuit protection
– Overheating protection
|The TJ33120 is high voltage LED driver with the internal MOSFET is intended for LED chain control.
The TJ33120 ensures control and stabilization of the current average value in the LED circuit by means of commutation the current pulses in the inductor in the PWM mode with the fixed switch-off time with application of the built-in MOSFET switch. IC contains the internal high voltage MOSFET switch with the voltage of 400 V, voltage regulator, reference voltage source, switch-off time countdown timer, control circuit of the current average value in the LED circuit, overheating and load short-circuit protection circuits, digital logic control circuits and analog comparators.
TJ33120 can be supplied from the DC input voltage of 20 V to 400 V or the AC input voltage 85 V to 265 V.