|– Dual Channel Ultra Low Dropout Voltage
– Compatible with low ESR MLCC as Input / Output Capacitor
– Good Line and Load Regulation
– Guaranteed Output Current of 600/600mA
– Available in SOP8, SOP8-PP
– Fixed Output Voltage: 1.0V ~ 3.3V
– Over-Temperature Protection
– Over-Current Protection
|The TJ5641 of two channels high performance ultra-low dropout linear regulators operates from 2.5V to 5.5V input supply and provides ultra-low dropout voltage with low ground current. These ultra-low dropout linear regulators respond fast to step changes in load which makes them suitable for low voltage micro-processor applications.
The TJ5641 is developed on a CMOS process technology which allows low quiescent current operation independent of output load current. This CMOS process also allows the TJ5641 to operate under extremely low dropout conditions.