Introduction of UART WiFi Modules USR-WIFI232-B2
USR-WIFI232-B2 is an embedded 802.11 b/g/n UART WiFi module. It can connect traditional serial device and MCU controlled device with wifi network to realize control and management. The module has an Ethernet port. It can realize mutual data transmission among wifi, serial and Ethernet.
Features of UART WiFi Modules
- Support 802.11b/g/n wireless standard.
- Support TCP/IP/UDP network protocol.
- Support UART/GPIO/Ethernet data interface.
- Support work as STA/AP/AP+STA mode.
- Support router and bridge mode.
- External antenna.
- Support transparent transmission mode.
- Provide AT+ instruction set for configuration.
- Provide friendly web configuration page.
- Support heartbeat signal and wifi connection indication.
- Support UART auto-frame function.
- 3.3V power supply.
- Max transmission distance: 280 meters (open horizon, 3dbi antenna)
Application Field of UART WiFi Modules
- WiFi remote control and monitoring, TCP/IP and WiFi coprocessor.
- WiFi remote control toy such as aircraft and cars.
- WiFi Internet radio, camera, digital photo frame.
- Medical instrument, data acquisition, handheld device.
- WiFi fatness testing machine, smart card terminal, Smart Home.
- Instrument, equipment parameter monitoring, wireless POS machine.
- Modern agriculture, military field and other wireless related secondary development applications.