AM2315C Temperature And Humidity Sensor Introduction:
A brand-new ASIC dedicated chip, an enhanced MEMS capacitive humidity sensor, and a conventional on-chip temperature sensor make up the AM2315C. Performance and dependability are now far higher than they were in earlier generations. The performance of the new version sensor module is more reliable in challenging conditions. Due to the enhancements from downsizing, AM2315C also has greater cost and application. To assure its large caliber, every sensor is rigorously calibrated and verified.
The AM2315C is a type of temperature and humidity sensor with a digital I2C output. HVAC, dehumidifiers, testing and inspection tools, consumer goods, cars, automatic controls, data loggers, weather stations, home appliances, humidity management, and other application sectors that require the detection and control of temperature and humidity can all benefit from its use.
Features of the Product:
- Temperature and relative humidity output.
- Excellent sensor performance, typical accuracy of RH 2% and T 0.3°C.
- I2C protocol, fully calibrated and processed digital output.
- 2.2 to 5.5V DC is a wide range of support.
- outstanding long-term stability
- Ability to respond quickly and prevent interference