Ethernet Module USR-TCP232-ED2 Introduction
Ethernet Module USR-TCP232-ED2 is a serial TTL to Ethernet module, used for data transparent transmission. USR-TCP232-ED2 is a triple serial ethernet module, which supports 3*TTL working at the same time. It is based on Cortex-M4 solution and its basic frequency is up to 120MHz. And the internal of the module integrates TCP/IP protocol stack.
Features of Ethernet Module USR-TCP232-ED2
- Cortex-M4 kernel, industrial working temperature range and TCPIP protocol stack.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX,RJ45 port with 10/100Mbps.
- TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Client, UDP Server and httpsD Client work mode.
- Multi-ports can work independently at the same time.
- Can distinguish which serial port connects to the device via port number.
- Support virtual serial port and provide corresponding software USR-VCOM.
- Serial baud rate from 600bps to 1024K bps; Check bit of None, Odd, Even, Mark and Space.
- DNS and DHCP supported.
- Provide PC TCP/IP socket programming example such as VB,C++,Delphi, Android and IOS.
- Built-in webpage; also can customize webpage for users.
- Reload button, one key to restore default settings.
- RJ45 with Link/Data indicator light, built-in isolation transformer and 2 KV electromagnetic isolation.
- The global unique MAC address bought from IEEE (begin with D8-B0-4C);user can define MAC address.
- Support upgrade firmware via network.
- Support keep alive, rapidly detect dead links.
- Support account and password, can be used to page login and network settings.
- Support one channel Websocket, realize bidirectional transparent transmission between webpage and serial.
- Support Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP.
- Support UDP broadcast function.
Application Field of M2M Modules USR-TCP232-ED2
- Industrial data transmission, industrial automation.
- Security and protection monitoring, public security.
- Smart home, power control, environmental monitoring, intelligent agriculture.
- Door check on work attendance system, POS system, rice selling system.
- Building automation system, power monitoring, self-service banking system, telecom machine room monitoring.
Work Mode of Embedded Modules USR-TCP232-ED2
- TCP Client Mode
- Module starts connection to all set TCP Server, if connection fails, module will try to reconnect till success if connection succeeds, Server will transmit data with serial device.
- TCP Server Mode
Module monitors the set and waits for TCP Client to connect data sent by serial device will transmit to all successfully-linked Clients via module.
Module sends data of serial device to the set network device. Module monitors port and sends the received data to serial device.