HP5806 Barometric Sensor is a miniaturized Digital Barometric Air Pressure Sensor with a high accuracy and a low current consumption, capable of measuring both pressure and temperature. The pressure sensor element is based on a capacitive principle which guarantees high precision during temperature changes. The small package makes the HP5806 ideal for mobile applications and wearable devices.
The HP5806‘s internal signal processor converts the output from the pressure and temperature sensor elements to 24 bit results. Each unit is individually calibrated. The calibration coefficients calculated during this process are stored in the calibration registers. The coefficients are used in the application to convert the measurement results to high accuracy pressure and temperature values. The HP5806 Barometric Sensor result FIFO can store up to 32 measurement results, allowing for a reduced host processor polling rate.
- Supply voltage: 1.7 – 3.6 V.
- Relative accuracy: ± 0.06 mBar.
- Absolute accuracy: ± 1 mBar.
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5°C.
- Operation temperature: -40 – 85 °C.
- Pressure range: 300mbar~1200mbar.
- Standby current<0.5μA.
- Size: 4.5 x 4.5 x 2.5mm.
- Water proof design can use in 100m.
- High-speed I2C digital output interface.
- Mobile Altimeter / Barometer
- Industrial Pressure and Temperature Sensor System
- Adventure and Sports watches
- Weather Station Equipment
- Indoor Navigation and Map Assist
- Data loggers for pressure, temperature and altitude
- Panel computer