|– Available Output Voltage 1.5V to 6.0V
– Maximum output current : 600mA
– Highly accurate: Output voltage ±1.5%
– Stability with Low ESR Capacitors
– Low power consumption
– On-chip Protections: Thermal, Short Circuit
– Small input/output differential: 600mV at 600mA
– Adjustable version
– Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
|The LM8805 series is a low-dropout linear regulator. There are devices designed specifically for batteryoperated systems. Ground current is very small (Typ. 50µA), that significantly extending battery life. Low power consumption and high accuracy is achieved through CMOS and programmable fuse technologies. Output voltage: 1.5V to 6.0V.
The LM8805 consists of a high-precision voltage reference, an error correction circuit, and a current limited output driver. With good transient responses, output remains stable even during load changes. The SHDN input enables the output to be turned off, resulting in reduced power consumption. The LM8805 incorporates both over-temperature and over-current protection.