GSM Modem USR-GPRS232-730 Introduction of Serial GSM Modems
GSM Modem USR-GPRS232-730 industrial serial to IP cellular GPRS modem USR-GPRS232-730 can convert the serial data RS232/485 into IP data and then transfer to data center through GPRS 2.5G mobile network.
Features of GSM Modem USR-GPRS232-730
- RS232 or RS485 interface, can’t be used at one time.
- 2G Frequency: GSM850/900,DCS1800/1900, 2G GSM/GPRS.
- Work Mode: TCP and UDP Client.
- Supports register packet and heartbeat packet.
- Can be remote configurated via SMS.
- Support multi work modes : SMS transmission mode, network transmission mode and httpsD mode.
- Support basic instruction set and extension instruction set.
- Hardware flow control RTS/CTS.
- Network Transmission
- Bidirectional transparent transmission between modem and network.
- httpsD Client
- Support serial data https(GET/POST) to submit to the specified server.
- SMS Transmission
- To achieve transparent communication between mobile phones and serial devices.
- AT Command
- Support AT command query and set the parameters via- serial, network, SMS.
- Data Acquisition of Intelligent Electricity.
- Real-time Data Transmission of Charging Piles.
- Environmental Monitoring of Agricultural Networking.
- Real-time Data Collection of Urban Public Transport.
- Power industry: power remote meter reading, substation monitoring, power line monitoring.
- Municipal industry: street lamp remote monitoring management, pipe network remote monitoring, urban energy consumption monitoring.
- Oil industry: remote monitoring of oil-gas well, GPRS remote oilfield automation detection monitoring system, Gas pipe network monitoring system solutions.
- Environmental protection industry: pollution sources monitoring, atmospheric environment monitoring, noise monitoring, dust monitoring.
- Agricultural application: greenhouse remote monitoring and management, aquaculture monitoring management, agricultural water pump monitoring management.