Soil Sensor JXBS-3001-TR-RS Introduction
Soil Sensor JXBS-3001-TR-RS soil moisture temperature sensor is appropriate for soil temperature and moisture monitoring. In comparison to the German original high-precision sensor and the current soil drying and weighing method, the soil moisture temperature sensor offers high accuracy, fast reaction, and consistent output. Less impacted by soil salt levels; ideal for all types of soil. Long-term soil burial, resistance to long-term electrolysis, corrosion resistance, vacuum potting, and complete waterproofing.
Methods of Testing
- Speed measurement method
- Choose a suitable measuring site, prevent stones, ensure that the steel needle does not strike a hard item, toss the topsoil at the desired depth of measurement, keep the underlying soil firm, grab the sensor vertically into the soil, insert It is not permitted to shake right and left. To determine an average value, measure many times within a small range of a measurement point.
- Buried Method
- Dig a trench that is at least 20 cm in diameter, and at a specific depth, insert the sensor steel needle horizontally into the pit wall. After the hole has been firmly and steadily buried for some time, measuring and recording can continue for several days, weeks, or even months.
- Steel needle must be fully inserted into the soil.
- Avoid direct sunlight on the sensor and cause excessive temperature. Use caution in the field against lightning strikes.
- Do not violently bend the steel needle, do not force pull the sensor leads, do not beat or violently hit the sensor.
- The sensor protection grade IP68, the sensor can be soaked in water.
- Due to the presence of radio frequency electromagnetic radiation in the air, it should not be in a state of power in the air for a long time.