TTL to Ethernet Module USR-TCP232-E2 Introduction
TTL to Ethernet Module USR-TCP232-E2 is a dual UART to Ethernet converter module, industrial design, built-in fully optimized TCP/IP protocol stack, stable and reliable; supports virtual serial port VCOM; supports DNS domain name resolution, Keep-alive mechanism, hardware watchdog.
Features of TTL to Ethernet Module USR-TCP232-E2
- Support TCP server, TCP client and UDP, HTTP operating modes.
- Support RS-485 enable pin of an external RS-485 transceiver.
- Support flow control CTS/RTS, XON/XOFF.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX,RJ45 port with 10/100Mbps.
- Flexible data packet condition for the serial interface.
- Support DHCP to configure IP address and other network configuration parameters.
- Support DNS for remote server domain name lookup.
- Support Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP/UDP.
- Support Modbus over TCP/UDP.
- Support three configuration method: serial AT command, PC software and web page.
- Support local firmware upgrade by PC software.
- Support “Keep-Alive” to guarantee TCP connection.
- Support user password authorization for security.
- Industrial temperature range (-40℃~+85℃).
- E2 can realize two-way data transmission between TTL UART and Ethernet, Dual UART ports work independently at the same time, without mutual influence.
- Multiple Working Modes – E2 supports five working modes: TCP Client, TCP Server, UDP Client, UDP Server, and HTTP Client, which can be flexibly selected according to the usage scenario.
- Hardware Watchdog Protection – Built-in hardware watchdog, stable operation for 24 hours without downtime.
- Configuration Software Upgrade – Parameters can be configured across network segments, the page is more concise. The firmware can be upgraded directly through the built-in webpage, which is convenient and quick.
- Modbus Gateway – Support Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP protocol conversion, Support Modbus multi-host polling.