USR-N510 MQTT Gateway Introduction of Serial to Ethernet Converter Modules
USR-N510 MQTT Gateway is an industrial device specifically designed to implement an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) data collection system. USR-N510 MQTT Gateway allows bidirectional communication between Modbus field equipment and an MQTT broker. It provides a Modbus RTU master interface on RS232/RS485/RS422 and Modbus TCP over Ethernet. Variables can be read from Modbus slave devices on change or at fixed time intervals and are sent to the MQTT broker with optional SSL/TLS client certificate authentication. It also can realize bi-directional transparent transmission between RS232/RS485/RS422 and network.
Features of USR-N510 MQTT Gateway
- Configurable TCP/Http/MQTT/Https Mode, GET/POST Methods.
- Modbus Gateway: Modbus RTU to TCP, Modbus RTU to JSON, Modbus Polling.
- Configure and Read Multiple Slave IDs, Selectable Register Address data.
- Parameter Data type, Byte Swapping Conversion and Scaling factor enabled.
- Configurable JSON Format for Packet forwarding.
- Support 16 Topics, length adjustable.
- Easy MQTT settings by web Browser configuration.
- SSL/TLS function, supports bi-directional verification to ensure the security of data transmission.
- Edge computing function, supports configuration of 32 nodes. Data can be reported to the server actively.
- Supports connection to AWS ( Amazon Cloud) and many IOT clouds.
- Lightweight MQTT protocol – MQTT 3.1 and 3.1.1 both supported, features SSL/TLS security, supports maximum 16 topics publication simultaneously, 16 topics subscription simultaneously.
- Communication encryption, security and reliable – Supports SSL/TLS encryption in TCP client, HTTP client and MQTT work modes
- Simple and fast edge computing function – Supports JSON format reporting, simple configuration, N510 can actively collect the required data and report Up to 32 nodes can be reported, you can choose periodic or varying reporting. When the data of multiple devices is reported at the same time, edge computing gateways can effectively relieve the pressure on the server.
- Scheme upgrade to provide better experience – Master chip adopts ST crotex-M7 core, the main frequency is up to 400Mhz, fast processing speed, high stable and reliable performance
- High Reliability and Stability.
- Modbus gateway – Support modbus RTU and modbus TCP protocol conversion, Support modbus multi-host polling.
- Free Choice of Multiple Working Modes – Modbus gateway N510 supports TCP Client, TCP Server, UDP Client, UDP Server, Httpd Client (later support MQTT Client) and other modes; only a simple configuration, you can achieve data pass-through function.