HP5804 Barometric Sensor employs a MEMS pressure sensor with an I2C interface to provide accurate Temperature, Pressure data. The sensor Pressure and Temperature outputs are digitized by a high resolution 24-bit ADC.
The Altitude value is calculated by a specific patented algorithm according to the pressure and temperature data. Data compensation is integrated internally to save the effort of the external host MCU system. HP5804 Barometric Sensor has Easy command-based data acquisition interface and programmable interrupt control is available. Typical active supply current is 5.3uA per measurement-second while the ADC output is filtered and decimated by 256.
- Operation temperature: -40~85℃
- Supply voltage: 1.8V to 3.6V
- Pressure range: 30mBar ~2000mBar
- Programmable events and interrupt controls
- High-speed I2C digital output interface (Up to 10 MHz)
- Fast conversion down to 2ms
- Standby current <0.1uA, low conversion power, 2uA at 1 sample/sec.
- Water proof design can use in 100m
- Hermetically sealable for outdoor devices
- Mobile Altimeter / Barometer
- Industrial Pressure and Temperature Sensor System
- Adventure and Sports watches
- Weather Station Equipment
- Indoor Navigation and Map Assist
- Data loggers for pressure, temperature and altitude
- Panel computer