Soil Sensor JXBS-3001-EC-RS-1
Soil Sensor JXBS-3001-EC-RS-1 is the soil EC moisture temperature triple sensor is suitable for soil temperature and moisture measurements and total soil salt (electrical conductivity). The three-in-one sensor of the soil creatively measures salinity, moisture, and temperature, which greatly facilitates the evaluation of soil conditions by the customer’s system. Compared with the German original high-precision sensor and the actual soil drying and weighing method calibration, high precision, fast response, stable output. Less affected by soil salt content, suitable for all kinds of soil. Can be buried in soil for a long time, resistant to long-term electrolysis, corrosion resistance, vacuum potting, completely waterproof.
Methods of Testing
- Speed measurement method
- Select a suitable measurement site, avoid the stones, ensure that the steel needle does not hit a hard object, throw the topsoil at the required depth of measurement, keep the underlying soil tight, grip the sensor vertically into the soil, insert It is not allowed to shake right and left. It is recommended to measure multiple times within a small range of a measurement point to obtain the average value.
- Buried method
- Dig a pit with a diameter of >20 cm vertically and insert the sensor steel needle horizontally into the pit wall at a given depth. After the pit is buried tightly and stable for a period of time, measurement and recording can be performed for days, months, or even longer.
- Steel needle must be fully inserted into the soil.
- Avoid direct sunlight on the sensor and cause excessive temperature. Use caution in the field against lightning strikes.
- Do not violently bend the steel needle, do not force pull the sensor leads, do not beat or violently hit the sensor.
- The sensor protection grade IP68, the sensor can be soaked in water.
- Due to the presence of radio frequency electromagnetic radiation in the air, it should not be in a state of power in the air for a long time.
- Detection of Acid Soil
- Alkaline Soil Detection
- Matrix Soil Detection
- Seedbed Soil Testing
- Copra Soil Testing