Soil Sensor JXBS-3001-TH-I20-1 Introduction:
Soil Sensor JXBS-3001-TH-I20-1 transmitter is widely used in agricultural greenhouses, flower culture and other occasions need temperature and humidity monitoring. Three components of the sensor input power supply, induction probe, and signal output are entirely isolated. safe and dependable, attractive design, and simple installation
The high sensitivity probe used by the temperature and humidity transmitter produces a steady signal with excellent precision. It features a broad measuring range, outstanding linearity, excellent waterproof performance, ease of use, simple installation, long transmission distance, and other qualities.
- Austenitic 316 Stainless Steel Probe
- To assure the probe part’s long-term operation, we choose austenitic 316 stainless steel as the raw material, which is rust-proof, electrolytic, and saline-alkali corrosion-resistant. As a result, it is excellent for all types of soil. It can cause abnormalities in sand and is not suitable for sand.
- Low Power Sensitive Chip
- Using top-level chips: Low power consumption, high sensitivity and signal stability.
- Epoxy Resin Vacuum Pouring
- The performance of the airframe and the airproof is good because to high heat suction canning with highly dense epoxy glue between probe and airframe.
- Protection Class:IP68
- In addition to the combination part, we produced a waterproof and dust-proof treatment for the entire fuselage to assure the components’ long-term operation, with a waterproof and dust-proof grade of IP68.