USR-TCP232-T2 Serial to Ethernet Converter Module can realize data bidirectional transparent transmission between serial TTL and RJ45 Port. USR-TCP232-T2 is based on Cortex-M0 core. It has characters of low power, fast speed, and high efficiency.
Features of Serial to Ethernet Converter Modules USR-TCP232-T2
- DHCP &DNS, automatically obtain an IP address and query IP address through serial setting protocol.
- Set parameters through webpage and serial AT command.
- Upgrade firmware via network.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX, RJ45 port with 10/100Mbps.
- Serial port baud rate from 600 bps to 460.8 Kbps, Check bit of None, Odd, Even, Mark and Space.
- Work mode: TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Client, UDP Server, httpsD Client.
- Support virtual serial port and provide corresponding software USR-VCOM.
- Heartbeat package mechanism to ensure connection is reliable, put an end to dead link.
- User-defined registration package mechanism, check connection status and use as custom packet header.
- Under TCP Server mode, Client number ranges from 1 to 16; default number is 4.
- The global unique MAC address bought from IEEE, user can define MAC address.
- Restore factory default.
- Across the gateway, switches, routers.
- Can work in LAN, also can work in the Internet (external network).
- Provide PC TCP/IP socket programming example such as VB,C++,Delphi, Android and IOS.
- Support customization
Serial UART Ethernet Module – M0 Series
|Keep-Alive||Detect the inactive connection, rebuild connection automatically|
|Built-In Webpage||Configure parameters|
|DHCP+DNS||DNS and DHCP automatically obtain an IP address|
|Firmware||Upgrade firmware via network|
|Client connection||Support 1 to 16 clients to be connected in TCP server mode|
Application Field of Serial UART Ethernet Modules
- Industrial data transmission, industrial automation.
- Security and protection monitoring, public security.
- Smart home, power control, environmental monitoring, intelligent agriculture.
- Door check on work attendance system, POS system, rice selling system.
- Building automation system, power monitoring, self-service banking system, telecom machine room monitoring.