Soil Sensor JXBS-3001-TR-I20 Introduction
Soil Sensor JXBS-3001-TR-I20 is soil moisture temperature sensor is suitable for soil temperature and moisture measurement. Compared with the German original high-precision sensor and the actual soil drying and weighing method, the soil moisture temperature sensor has high accuracy, fast response and stable output. Less affected by soil salt content, suitable for all kinds of soil. Can be buried in soil for a long time, resistant to long-term electrolysis, corrosion resistance, vacuum potting, completely waterproof.
Methods of Testing
- Speed measurement method
- Select the appropriate measurement site, avoid the stones, ensure that the steel needle does not hit a hard object, throw the topsoil at the required depth of measurement, keep the underlying soil tightness, grip the sensor vertically into the soil, insert It is not possible to shake left and right. It is recommended to measure multiple times within a small area of a measurement point to obtain the average value.
- Buried method
- Dig a pit with a diameter of >20cm vertically and insert the sensor steel needle horizontally into the wall of the pit at a predetermined depth. After the pit is buried tightly and stable for a period of time, it can be measured and recorded for several days, months, or even longer.
- Steel needle must be fully inserted into the soil.
- Avoid direct sunlight on the sensor and cause excessive temperature. Use caution in the field against lightning strikes.
- Do not violently bend the steel needle, do not force pull the sensor leads, do not beat or violently hit the sensor.
- Sensor protection grade IP68, the sensor can be soaked in water.
- Due to the presence of radio frequency electromagnetic radiation in the air, it should not be in a state of power in the air for a long time.