TTL to Ethernet Module USR-K6 Introduction
TTL to Ethernet Module USR-K6 is a cost-effective TTL UART to Ethernet module with tiny size that can realize the bi-directional data transmission between TCP/UDP packets and the UART interface. The width of Ethernet module USR-K6 is the same as the ordinary RJ45, USR-K6 has been rigorously tested and has been successfully applied in Banks, highways, large corporate networks, and complex network environments. Integrating this module to your product can help you considerably lower development costs and faster time-to-market and enhance the competitive.
Features of TTL to Ethernet Module USR-K6
- Virtual COM – Solves the problem that PC software as serial port can not communicate with networked devices
- DNS Domain Name Resolution – DNS server address can be configure, server address can be set, resolve the domain name rapidly and
get rid of the tedious memory, not fear the change of IP.
- Keep Alive – Support TCP keepalive, the abnormal disconnection will be detected rapidly.
- Synchronous Baud Rate – Configuring serial port baud and parameters via network protocol. the baud of virtual.com and parameter synchronous with USR-K6 in time.
Work Modes of USR-K6
Embedded Ethernet module USR-K6 supports 5 work modes, configure simply and it can realize the transparent transmission of data.
- TCP Client
- It realizes the transparent transmission rapidly.
- TCP Server
- The number of clients can be connected is up to 16.
- UDP Client
- USR-K6 communicates with destination port of destination IP.
- UDP Server
- The data received by serial port is sent to the destination network which has been connected last time automatically.
- httpsd Client
- It is convenient to transmit https data rapidly.
Data Submitted Directly to Web Server
- Support terminal device transmit data with webpage server directly, don not need to care about converting.
- Configuring parameters simply, implement the serial port to https server data request quickly.
User-defined registration packet/ heartbeat packet
- Registration packet sends to server to identify the device.
- Heartbeat packet sends to server to determine the active state of the device.
- Heartbeat packet sends to serial port terminal to collect data automatically.
- The content of registration package and heartbeat package and the heartbeat interval can change via commend.
Module will restart if timeout to keep the connection stable
- If the net port or network haven’t receive the data for long time, Embedded ethernet module USR-K6 will restart when timeout to avoid abnormal situations effecting communication.
Users parameters configuration
- Supports webpage, AT commend, LAN configuring parameters, and provide PC configuring tool, easy to use.